Beginning Monday, December 12th thru Friday, December 19th, the design-builder will be conducting jet grouting at Wilshire Blvd./Rossmore Ave., excavation at Wilshire Blvd./La Brea Ave., and pile and piling preparation at Wilshire Blvd./Fairfax Ave.
Jet grouting at Wilshire Blvd./Rossmore Ave.
- Traffic along Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Rossmore Ave. and Lucerne Blvd. during off-peak hours from 9am to 3:30pm.
Excavation and station work at Wilshire Blvd./La Brea Ave.
- Orange St. will be closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd. (south of Wilshire Blvd.) from 7am to 11pm.
- Sycamore Ave. will be closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd. (south of Wilshire Blvd.) from 7am to 11pm.
- The sidewalk on the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between Detroit St. and La Brea Ave. will be closed from Wednesday, December 14 to Friday, December 16, from 9am to 3:30pm to support dewatering well work. The sidewalk on the south side will be open. Pedestrian detour signs will be installed.
Pile and piling preparation at Wilshire Blvd./Fairfax Ave.
- Southbound Ogden Dr. will be closed at Wilshire Blvd. Work hours are from 7am to 11pm with support activities, as needed, from 11pm to 7am.
- Orange Grove Ave. will be closed just south of Wilshire Blvd. Work hours are from 7am to 11pm with support activities, as needed, from 11pm to 7am.
- Starting Tuesday, December 13, piling preparation work will move west of Fairfax Ave. A flagger will be at the driveway of 6128 Wilshire Blvd. to manage access from Tuesday, December 13 through Friday, December 16, from 7am to 11pm.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).