Advanced utility relocation work continues on Monday, December 12th thru Friday, December 16th, 2016 from 7am - 4pm. Work will occur along the north side of Wilshire Blvd between San Vicente Blvd and La Cienega Blvd, portions of the north sidewalk between San Vicente Blvd and La Cienega Blvd and intermittent sidewalk closures on the north side of Gale Dr. Sidewalks will remain accessible to pedestrians, and 2 lanes will remain open in each direction on Wilshire Blvd. Work will consist of accessing the vaults for cable pulling activities.
See lane reductions and turn restrictions below:
Wilshire Blvd.: Two lanes will remain open in each direction between San Vicente Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd.
TIME: 7am – 4pm
WHEN: 12/12 - 12/16
WHERE: Wilshire/La Cienega
WHAT: Utility Relocation
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
- Local access remains available from Gregory Way and San Vicente Blvd.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).