Beginning Monday, December 5th thru Friday, December 9th, the design-builder will be conducting jet grouting at Wilshire/Rossmore, excavation at Wilshire/La Brea, and piling and pile prep at Wilshire/Fairfax.
Jet grouting at Wilshire/Rossmore
- Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane in each direction between Rossmore Ave. and Lucerne Blvd. off-peak hours, 9am - 3:30pm.
Excavation at Wilshire/La Brea
- Orange St. closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd. south of Wilshire Blvd. 7am - 11pm.
- Sycamore Ave. closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd. south of Wilshire Blvd 7am - 11pm.
Piling and pile prep. at Wilshire/Fairfax
- Sidewalk on the south side of Wilshire Blvd. closed between Ogden Dr. and Orange Grove Ave. Work hours are 7am - 11pm with support activities as needed between 11 pm - 7 am. Signed pedestrian detour will be installed.
- Northbound Orange Grove Ave. closed just south of Wilshire. Orange Grove Ave. Sidewalk just south of Wilshire Blvd. closed. Work hours are 7am - 11pm with support activities as needed between 11pm - 7am.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).