Advanced utility location verification work will occur on Tuesday, December 6th and Wednesday, December 7th from 7am - 4pm, and Thursday, December 8th (half-day) if needed. This work will occur on S. Hamilton Dr. just south of Wilshire Blvd. and requires left and right turn restrictions onto S. Hamilton Dr. from westbound and eastbound Wilshire Blvd. Right turns from northbound Hamilton Dr. to eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will remain accessible.
TIME: 7am - 4pm
WHEN: Tuesday, 12/6 - Wednesday, 12/7 and Thursday, 12/8 (half-day) if needed
WHERE: Wilshire/La Cienega
WHAT: Utility location verification
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
- Local access to S. Hamilton from Gregory Way will remain open.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).