Beginning Monday, November 28th until Wednesday, January 11th, from 9am to 3pm during weekdays — excluding holidays — Metro contractors will be conducting sewer relocation work on Santa Fe Ave. between Palmetto and Willow St. for the future maintenance facility.
This operation will require intermittent lane shift with traffic-flagging assistance. Local access will be maintained at all times.
Parking will be intermittently prohibited on Santa Fe Ave. (both sides) from 6am to 6pm between Palmetto St. and Willow St. In addition, Palmetto St. will be closed intermittently at Santa Fe Ave. December 5, 2016 through December 22, 2016.
Once the traffic control is installed, work will include saw cutting, excavating, pipe laying, and street restoration.
- Weekday work hours: 9am to 3pm; not including holidays
WHEN: Monday, November 28 to Wednesday, January 11, 2017
WHERE: Santa Fe Ave. between Palmetto St. and Willow Street
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934