Advanced utility relocation work will continue tomorrow, Wednesday, November 23rd and resume Monday, November 28th thru Friday, December 2nd from 7am - 4pm.
Work will occur along the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd., portions of the north sidewalk between San Vicente Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd. and intermittent sidewalk closures on the north side of Gale Dr.
Sidewalks will remain accessible to pedestrians, and 2 lanes will remain open in each direction on Wilshire Blvd.
Work will consist of telecom cable pulling.
See lane reductions and turn restrictions below for Wilshire Blvd.:
- Two lanes will remain open in each direction between San Vicente Blvd and La Cienega Blvd.
WORK DATES and HOURS:
- Wednesday, 11/23, 7am - 4pm
- Monday, 11/28 thru Friday, 12/2, 7am - 4pm
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
- Local access remains available from Gregory Way and San Vicente Blvd.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934