From Monday, November 21st through Wednesday, November 23rd, potholing, street restoration, and saw cutting will happen at Wilshire and Fairfax from 7am to 11pm.
Wilshire/Orange Grove pile preparation will include saw cutting and pot holing.
Monday, November 21 through Wednesday, November 23 from 7am to 11pm.
- Orange Grove Ave. east side sidewalk closed between 8th St. and Wilshire Blvd. Northbound Orange Grove Ave. will have a soft closure between 8th St. and Wilshire Blvd. Pedestrian detour signs will be installed.
- Wilshire Blvd. south sidewalk closed between Ogden Dr. and Orange Grove Ave. Pedestrian detour signs will be installed.
South side of Wilshire Blvd. work will include pot holing, saw cutting, chipping, removal and backfill. Monday, November 21 through Wednesday, November 23 from 9am to 3:30pm
- Southside Wilshire Blvd. sidewalk closed between Orange Grove Ave. and Ogden Dr. Pedestrian detour signs will be installed.
TIME: 7am to 11pm
WHEN: Monday, November 21 to Wednesday, November 23
WHAT: Potholing and street restoration
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- A covered sidewalk will be erected to ensure public safety.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934