Preparation for piling activities on the south side of Wilshire Blvd. between Ogden Dr. and San Diego Way will occur this week in advance of the traffic reconfiguration which will be implemented over the weekend of Nov 18-20, 2016.
Wilshire/Orange Grove pile preparation: saw cutting, pot holing. Monday, November 14 to Friday, November 18, from 7am to 11pm.
- Orange Grove Ave. east side sidewalk closed between 8th St. and Wilshire Blvd. Northbound Orange Grove Ave. soft closure between 8th St. and Wilshire Blvd. Signed pedestrian detour will be installed.
- Wilshire Blvd. south side sidewalk closed between Ogden Dr. and Orange Grove Ave. Signed pedestrian detour will be installed.
Wilshire Blvd street and sidewalk restoration – north side of Wilshire Blvd from 7am to 11pm on Monday, November 14 thru Friday, November 18, 7am to 11pm.
- Wilshire Blvd. north side sidewalk closure just west of Fairfax Ave. Signed pedestrian detour will be installed.
- Wilshire Blvd. north side sidewalk closure between Fairfax Ave. and Ogden Dr. Signed pedestrian detour will be installed.
South side of Wilshire Blvd pile prep: pot holing, saw cutting, chipping, removal and backfill Monday, November 14 to Friday, November 18, 9am to 3:30pm, 8pm to 11pm
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Orange Grove Ave. and Ogden Dr.
Piling in the Ogden yard for the future station portal. Monday, November 14 to Friday, November 18 Piling: 7 am to 11pm. Support activities as needed 11pm to 7am.
- Fairfax piling, potholing, street restoration: 7am to 11pm
- Support activities: 11pm to 7am as needed
WHEN: Monday, Nov 14th to Friday, Nov 18th
WHAT: Potholing, Piling, Street Restoration
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Real-time information will be available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.gometro.
Sidewalk closures are intermittent and will not all be implemented concurrently.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934