Advanced utility relocation work will occur at night starting Friday, November 11th at 11pm thru Friday, November, 18th at 6am. Work will occur along Wilshire Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and Tower Dr. Work will include saw cutting and conduit placement.
See lane reductions and turn restrictions below:
Wilshire Blvd: Two lanes will remain open in each direction between San Vicente Blvd. and Gale Dr.
South Tower: Right turns at Wilshire will be closed intermittently to eastbound Wilshire Blvd.
WORK DATES and HOURS:
- 11/11 thru 11/12, 11pm - 6am
- 11/12 thru 11/14, Midnight - 6am
- 11/14 thru 11/17, 8pm - 6am
- 11/17 thru 11/18 Midnight - 6am
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction may result in changes to bus routes or stop locations. Metro will post signs at affected stops to advise of alternative boarding locations. Real-time information available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.GOMETRO.
- Weekend closure updates will be sent by email and available online at: metro.net/purplelineext.
- Sign up to receive emails regarding PLE construction at: Purplelineext@metro.net
Local access remains available from Gregory Way and San Vicente Blvd.
24/7 Project Hotline: 213-922-6934
Construction is a dynamic process and is subject to change without notice.