Metro contractors will be performing field work as part of the planning for Section 3 of the Purple Line Extension. This work will include drilling of soil borings, groundwater monitoring, well installation, testing and monitoring to gather further information about the geological conditions.
WHEN: Saturday, November 12, 2016
TIME: 8:00am – 6:00pm
WHERE: Beverly Glen Boulevard, from Santa Monica Boulevard to Eastborne Avenue
WHAT: Field Work
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, homes & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Temporary lane closures will be required; detours with signage will be implemented.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Temporary bus stops with relocation signage will be implemented.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call the 24/7 hotline at (213) 922-6934.
Fieldwork: drilling soil borings Saturday, November 12, 2016 8:00AM-6:00PM