Wilshire/Arden jet grouting Monday, November 7 – Friday, November 11 – 7am - 5pm
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Rossmore Ave. and Lucerne Ave. from 9am - 3:30pm.
Wilshire/Rossmore – Wilshire/Murfield – saw cut preparation for jet grouting shift – Thursday, November 10 – 9am - 3:30pm
- Eastbound Wilshire reduced to two lanes intermittently between Rossmore Ave. and Mullen Ave.
- Westbound Wilshire reduced to two lanes intermittently between Rossmore Ave. and Mullen Ave.
Wilshire/Sycamore, Wilshire/Orange Station excavation, and geotechnical instrumentation installation: Monday, November 7 – Friday, November 11
- Sycamore Ave. full closure at Wilshire just south of Wilshire Blvd. Local access maintained from 8th St.
- Southbound Orange Dr. soft closure between 6th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
Wilshire/La Brea Station Excavation
Station excavation will continue from the La Brea yards and from the closure on the south side of Wilshire Blvd. between La Brea Ave. and Sycamore Ave. from 7am - 11pm. Station excavation will continue through the Fall of 2017.
- Jet grout activities: 7am - 5pm, closures outside of K-rail: 9am - 3:30pm
- Geotechnical installation: 9am - 3:30pm
- Station excavation: 7am - 11pm
WHEN: Monday, November 7 – Friday, November 11
WHERE: Wilshire/La Brea, Wilshire/Arden
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction may result in changes to bus routes and stop locations. Metro will post signs at affected stops to advise riders of alternative boarding locations. Real-time information will be available at http://metro.net/service/advisories metro.net/service/advisories or 323.gometro.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934