Metro contractors continue to perform utility relocation work for Section 2 of the Purple Line Extension.
Construction activities are located on Constellation, from just west of Solar Way to Century Park East on Constellation Boulevard.
- Work is currently scheduled for Sunday through Thursday nights, 8pm-6am.
- All work will take place on Constellation Blvd, from just west of Solar Way to Century Park East on Constellation Boulevard
- Driveway lane reductions or closures will be coordinated with each building and notification will be sent in advance.
- Work on Constellation, from Century Park West to Century Park East, will take approximately 8 months.
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, homes & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Temporary lane closures will be required; detours with signage will be implemented.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Temporary bus stops with relocation signage will be implemented.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call the 24/7 hotline at (213) 922-6934. approvals.
- Work will take place Sunday thru Thursday, during night time hours only, from 8pm-6am.
- Construction activities will be continuous for the next few months