Wilshire/Arden Jet Grouting
Monday, October 31st – Friday, November 4th – 7am - 5pm.
- This operation requires eastbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Rossmore Ave. and Lucerne Ave. from 9am-3:30pm.
Wilshire/Sycamore, Wilshire/Orange Geotechnical Instrumentation Install
Monday, October 31st – Friday, November 4th – 9am - 3:30pm
- South side of Sycamore Ave. fully closed at Wilshire Blvd. just south of Wilshire Blvd. Local access maintained from 8th St.
- Southbound Orange Dr. soft closure between 6th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
Wilshire/La Brea Station Excavation
Station excavation will continue from the La Brea yards and from the closure on the south side of Wilshire Blvd. between La Brea Ave. and Sycamore Ave. from 7am - 11pm. Station excavation will continue through the fall of 2017.
- Wilshire/Arden Jet Grouting: 7am - 5pm
- Geotechnical Instrumentation Install: 9am - 3:30pm
- Station Excavation: 7am - 11pm
WHEN: Monday, October 31st – Friday, November 4th
WHERE: Wilshire/La Brea, Wilshire/Arden
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction may result in changes to bus routes and stop locations. Metro will post signs at affected stops to advise riders of alternative boarding locations. Real-time information will be available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.gometro.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934