Advanced utility relocation work will occur at night starting Sunday, October 30th at 8:00pm thru Friday, November, 4th at 6:00am. Work will occur along Wilshire Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and Tower Dr. Work will include saw cutting and conduit placement.
See lane reductions and turn restrictions below:
Wilshire Blvd: Two lanes will remain open in each direction between San Vicente Blvd. and Gale Dr.
South Tower: Right turns at Wilshire will be closed intermittently to eastbound Wilshire Blvd.
Sunday – Wednesday, 10/30 – 11/2, 8pm – 6am
Wednesday – Thursday, 11/2 – 11/3, 10pm – 6am
Thursday – Friday, 11/3 – 11/4, 8pm – 6am
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction may result in changes to bus routes or stop locations. Metro will post signs at affected stops to advise of alternative boarding locations. Real-time information available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.GOMETRO.
- Weekend closure updates will be sent by email and available online at: metro.net/purplelineext.
- Sign up to receive emails regarding PLE construction at: Purplelineext@metro.net
Local access remains available from Gregory Way and San Vicente Blvd.
24/7 Project Hotline: 213-922-6934
Construction is a dynamic process and is subject to change without notice.