Wilshire/Arden Jet Grouting
Monday, October 24 – Friday, October 28 – 7am-5pm.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Rossmore Ave. and Lucerne Ave. from 9am-3:30pm.
Geotechnical Instrumentation installation – Monday, October 24 – Friday, October 27
- Northbound Sycamore Ave. soft closure between 8th St. and Wilshire Ave.
- Southbound Orange Dr. soft closure between 6th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Mansfield Ave. and Sycamore Ave.
Station excavation will continue from the La Brea yards and from the closure on the south side of Wilshire between La Brea Blvd. and Sycamore Ave. from 7am-11pm. Station excavation will continue through Fall 2017.
• Wilshire/Arden Jet Grouting: 7am-5pm.
• Geotechnical Instrumentation: 9am-3:30pm
• Station Excavation: 7am-11pm
WHEN: Monday, October 24 – Friday, October 28
WHERE: Wilshire/Sycamore and Orange, Wilshire/Arden
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction may result in changes to bus routes and stop locations. Metro will post signs at affected stops to advise riders of alternative boarding locations. Real-time information will be available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.gometro.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934