Advanced utility relocation work will occur at night starting Sunday, October 23rd at 8:30pm thru Friday morning at 6:00am, October 28th. Work will occur along Wilshire Blvd between San Vicente Blvd and Tower Drive. Work will include saw cutting and conduit placement.
See lane reductions and turn restrictions below:
Wilshire Blvd: Two lanes will remain open in each direction between San Vicente and Gale.
South Tower: Right turns at Wilshire will be closed intermittently to eastbound Wilshire.
WORK DATES and HOURS:
10/23 thru 10/24, 8:30pm-6:00am
10/24 thru 10/25, 8:00pm-6:00am
10/25 thru 10/26, 8:00pm-6:00am
10/26 thru 10/27, 10:00pm-6:00am
10/27 thru 10/28, 8:00pm-6:00am
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction may result in changes to bus routes or stop locations. Metro will post signs at affected stops to advise of alternative boarding locations. Real-time information available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.GOMETRO.
- Weekend closure updates will be sent by email and available online at: metro.net/purplelineext.
- Sign up to receive emails regarding PLE construction at: Purplelineext@metro.net
Local access remains available from Gregory Way and San Vicente Blvd.
24/7 Project Hotline: 213-922-6934
Construction is a dynamic process and is subject to change without notice.