Saw cutting, geotechnical installation, site preparation
Monday, October 17 – Friday, October 21 – 7am-5pm.
- Jet grouting site set up and preparation will occur in the work zone behind K-rail between Rossmore Ave. and Lucerne Blvd.
Jet grout equipment mobilization – Thursday, October 20 – 9am-3:30pm.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between La Brea Ave. and Orange Dr.
Station excavation at La Brea yards and from closure on the south side of Wilshire Blvd. between La Brea Ave. and Sycamore Ave. – 7am-11pm – continuous through Fall 2017.
- Wilshire/Arden jet grout prep 7am-5pm.
- Equipment mobilization 9am-3:30pm.
- Station excavation 7am-11pm
WHEN: Monday, October 17 – Friday, October 21
WHERE: Wilshire/La Brea, Wilshire/Arden
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction may result in changes to bus routes and stop locations. Metro will post signs at affected stops to advise riders of alternative boarding locations. Real-time information will be available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.gometro.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934