From Monday, October 10th to Friday, October 14th, from 8pm to 11pm, there will be saw cutting and potholing work at the station ends on Wilshire Blvd. to support upcoming piling for the future Fairfax station. This work will require the following intermittent lane closures:
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd reduced to one lane between Ogden Dr and Fairfax Ave.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd reduced to one lane between Fairfax Ave and Crescent Heights Ave.
West of Fairfax From Monday, October 10th to Friday, October 14th, from 7am to 11pm, pile installation will occur on the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between Fairfax Ave. and San Diego Way. Activities to support the piling will occur from 11pm to 7am on an as needed basis. This work will require temporary sidewalk closures on the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between Fairfax Ave. and San Diego Way. There will be a signed pedestrian detour and flaggers to assist pedestrians. The 99cents Only store parking lot on Wilshire will be temporarily altered to accommodate this work. Sound blankets will be put in place and the handicap spot will be relocated.
TIME: 8pm to 11pm: Fairfax potholing
7am to 11pm Fairfax piling
11pm to 7am as needed- for support activities
WHEN: Monday, October 10th to Friday, October 14th
WHAT: Potholing, piling, support activities.
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Real-time information will be available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.gometro.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
24/7 Hotline – 213-922-6934