From Monday, October 10th thru Friday, October 14th the design-builder will be conducting pre-jet grouting and dewatering well maintenance activities in the east segment.
These operations require the following lane closures:
Wilshire Blvd between Rossmore and Lucerne Saw cutting and pot-holing for Jet Grouting Monday, October 10 – Friday, October 14 – 9am-3:30pm
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Rossmore Ave. and Lucerne Blvd.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Lucerne Blvd and Rossmore Ave.
Dewatering Well Maintenance Monday, October 10 – Friday, October 14 Monday, October 10 – Tuesday, October 11 – 8am-6pm
- Southbound La Brea Ave. reduced to one lane between Wilshire Blvd. and 8th St. Wednesday, October 12 – Friday, October 14 -8pm-6am
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between La Brea Ave. and Detroit St. North side of Wilshire Blvd. sidewalk closed between La Brea Ave. and Detroit St. A signed pedestrian detour will be in place with flaggers to assist traffic.
WHEN: Monday, October 10 – Friday, October14
- 9am - 330pm. - Pre-Jet Grouting Activities
- 8am - 6pm and 6pm-8am - Dewatering work
WHERE: Wilshire/La Brea, Wilshire/Detroit, Wilshire Blvd between Rossmore and Lucerne
WHAT: Pot-holing, saw cutting, dewatering maintenance.
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction may result in changes to bus routes and stop locations. Metro will post signs at affected stops to advise riders of alternative boarding locations. Real-time information will be available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.gometro.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934