On Friday, October 7th from 9am to 3:30pm, the design-builder will be taking additional intermittent lane closures on Wilshire Blvd. between Rossmore Blvd. and Lucerne Ave. for pre-Jet grouting activities. Work will consist of saw cutting and potholing. Additionally, on Friday, October 7th from 9am to noon and Saturday, October 8th, from 8am to 6pm the contractor will be conducting paving at Wilshire Blvd. and Detroit St.
These operations will require the following lane closures:
Friday, October 7th, 9am-3:30pm
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Rossmore Ave. and Lucerne Blvd.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. left turn pocket will be closed at Arden Blvd.
Friday, October 7th, 9am to noon and Saturday, October 8th, 8am-6pm
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Detroit St. and La Brea Ave.
- Traffic Signal shut down at Detroit St.
- Northbound Detroit St. will be closed from 8th St and Wilshire Blvd; traffic officers will be onsite, as will a flagger. Local access only.
TIME: 9am to 3:30pm - Wilshire b/w Rossmore Ave. and Lucerne Blvd. (10/7/16)
9am to noon (10/7/16) and 8am to 6pm - Wilshire Blvd./Detroit St. (10/8/16)
WHEN: Friday, October 7th and Saturday, October 8th
WHERE: Wilshire/Detroit, Wilshire/Arden
WHAT: Saw cutting, potholing and paving
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction may result in changes to bus routes and stop locations. Metro will post signs at affected stops to advise riders of alternative boarding locations. Real-time information will be available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.gometro.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934