On Monday, September 26th to Friday, September 30th, there will be dewatering well drilling and maintenance work in the Wilshire/La Brea area from 9am-4pm.
• Location 1: Dewatering well maintenance on La Brea just south of Wilshire Blvd. southbound La Brea Ave. will be reduced to two lanes between Wilshire Blvd. and 8th St.
• Location 2: Dewatering well maintenance on Wilshire Blvd. north side sidewalk, just east of Orange Dr. Sidewalk access maintained.
On Monday, September 26th to Friday, September 30th from 8pm-11pm, there will be saw cutting and potholing work at the station ends on Wilshire Blvd. to support upcoming piling for the future Fairfax station. This work will require the following intermittent lane closures:
• Westbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Ogden Dr. and Fairfax Ave.
• Westbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Fairfax Ave. and Crescent Heights Ave.
TIME: La Brea dewatering work: 9am-4pm Fairfax potholing: 8pm-11pm
WHEN: Monday, September 26th to Friday, September 30th
WHERE: Wilshire/ La Brea, Wilshire/Fairfax
WHAT: Dewatering, Potholing
What to Expect
• All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
• Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
• Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
• Real-time information will be available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.gometro.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
24/7 Hotline – 213-922-6934