On Thursday, September 22nd from 9pm-6am, dewatering well drilling and maintenance work will occur on La Brea Ave to support the excavation for the future La Brea station. This work will require the following lane closure:
• Southbound La Brea Ave. will be reduced to one lane between Wilshire Blvd and 8th St.
On Wednesday, September 21st and Thursday, September 22nd from 8pm-11pm, there will be potholing work in the Wilshire/Fairfax intersection to support piling activity for the future Fairfax station. This work will require the following lane closure:
• Northbound Fairfax Ave. will be reduced to one lane from Wilshire Blvd to 6th St.
TIME: La Brea dewatering work: 9pm-6am
Fairfax potholing: 8pm-11pm
WHEN: Wednesday, September 21st – Thursday, September 22nd
WHERE: Wilshire/ La Brea/ Wilshire/Fairfax
WHAT: Dewatering, Potholing
What to Expect
• All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
• Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
• Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
• Real-time information will be available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.gometro.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
24/7 Hotline – 213-922-6934