Advanced utility relocation work will occur on Tuesday, September 20th from 7am- 4pm on Wilshire Bl between San Vicente Blvd and Hamilton Dr. Work consists of restriping a portion of Wilshire Bl.
See lane reductions and turn restrictions below:
Wilshire Bl: Two lanes will remain open in each direction between San Vicente Bl and Hamilton Dr.
Southbound San Vicente Bl: Closed at Wilshire Blvd – right turn to westbound.
DATE: Tuesday, 9/20/2016
TIME: 7:00am to 4:00pm
What to Expect
• All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
• Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
• Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
• Construction may result in changes to bus routes or stop locations. Metro will post signs at affected stops to advise of alternative boarding locations. Real-time information available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.GOMETRO.
• Weekend closure updates will be sent by email and available online at: metro.net/purplelineext.
• Sign up to receive emails regarding PLE construction at: Purplelineext@metro.net approvals.
Local access remains available from Gregory Wy and San Vicente Bl.
24/7 Project Hotline: 213-922-6934
Construction is a dynamic process and is subject to change without notice.