Metro contractors are performing field work as part of the planning for Section 3 of the Purple Line Extension. The work will include drilling of soil borings, groundwater monitoring well installation, testing and monitoring to gather further information about the geological conditions.
Weekend (9:00am-6:00pm) Saturday and Sunday, September 17 and 18
- Beverly Glen Boulevard, from Santa Monica to Eastborne Avenue
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, homes & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Temporary lane closures will be required; detours with signage will be implemented.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Temporary bus stops with relocation signage will be implemented.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call the 24/7 hotline at (213) 922-6934.
- Fieldwork: drilling soil borings Saturday, September 17th and Sunday, 18th, 9:00AM-6:00PM
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- Work activity is subject to weather conditions.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
- Email: Purplelineext@metro.net