Tuesday, September 13th –Friday, September 16th
- Right turns will be restricted from southbound La Brea to westbound Wilshire to support geotechnical installation work from 9am-3:30pm.
Wilshire/S. Orange Drive
Monday, September 12th -Sunday, September 18th
- South Orange Dr will be closed at Wilshire to support decking excavation activities. The street will be closed thru the weekend.
- Work hours: 8am- 6pm and 6pm-11pm as needed.
Monday, September 12th – Tuesday, September 20th
- The north side Wilshire sidewalk between Fairfax and Ogden continues to be closed for pile installation work. A signed pedestrian detour will be in place to safely direct pedestrians around the closure.
- Typical work hours for piling are 7am-11pm.
Piling: 7am-11pm, support activities 11pm-7am If needed.
WHEN: September 12th – Sunday, September 18th
WHERE: Wilshire/ La Brea, Wilshire/Fairfax
WHAT: Piling, geotech, electrical, decking support
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Real-time information will be available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.gometro.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- More updates to come next week at the end of this week.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934