Update: PM Utility Relocation Construction: Wilshire/La Cienega
Advanced utility relocation work will continue at night on August 30th, September 1st and September 2nd at the northwest corner of La Cienega Blvd and Wilshire Blvd. and along Wilshire Blvd from Gale Drive to Le Doux Rd. See lane reductions and turn restrictions below.
Westbound Wilshire: One lane will remain open from Gale Drive to La Cienega Blvd.
Eastbound Wilshire: 2 lanes will remain open from Le Doux Rd. to Gale Drive with right turns restricted to southbound La Cienega Blvd.
South Hamilton: Closed at Wilshire Blvd.
La Cienega Blvd: Southbound reduced to one lane from Clifton Way to Wilshire Blvd. with right turns restricted to westbound Wilshire Blvd.
NIGHT HOURS: 8:00pm to 5:00am
Thursday, 9/1 and Friday, 9/2
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained. Construction may result in changes to bus routes or stop locations.
- Metro will post signs at affected stops to advise of alternative boarding locations.
- Real-time information available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.GOMETRO.
- Weekend closure updates will be sent by email and available online at: metro.net/purplelineext.
- Sign up to receive emails regarding PLE construction at: Purplelineext@metro.net
- Local access remains available from Gregory Way and San Vicente Blvd.
- 24/7 Project Hotline: 213-922-6934
- Construction is a dynamic process and is subject to change without notice.