In preparation for the upcoming piling work in the Wilshire/Fairfax intersection, the design-builder will continue potholing in the Wilshire/Fairfax intersection over the weekend. This work will involve saw cutting, potholing and slurry backfill outside of existing closures on the following dates and times at the following locations.
Saturday, August 27 - Sunday, August 28
- Northbound Fairfax Ave. reduced to two lanes between Orange St and 6th St.
- Southbound Fairfax Ave. reduced to one lane between Orange. St. and Wilshire Blvd. Southbound Fairfax Ave. left turn pocket closed at Wilshire Blvd.
*These lane closures will not be implemented simultaneously.
WHEN: Sat., August 27th – Sun., August 28th
WHAT: Pot holing, removal and replacement of plates
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Real-time information will be available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.gometro.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- Work activity is subject to weather conditions.
- 24/7 Hotline – 213-922-6934