Advanced utility relocation work will continue at night on Tuesday, August 16th and Wednesday, August 17th at the northwest corner La Cienega Blvd and Wilshire Blvd. Street repair work will occur during the day from August 16th thru August 26th on Wilshire between La Cienega and San Vicente. See lane reductions and turn restrictions below.
Westbound Wilshire: One lane will remain open from Hamilton Drive to La Cienega Blvd. night work.
La Cienega Blvd: Southbound reduced to one lane from Clifton Way to Wilshire Blvd. at night.
North and South Hamilton Dr: Intermittent closures at Wilshire Blvd. during day work.
North and South Gale Dr: Intermittent closures at Wilshire Blvd. during day work.
South Tower Drive: Intermittent closure at Wilshire Blvd. during day work.
NIGHT HOURS: 8:00pm to 7:00am: Tuesday 8/16 and Wednesday, 8/17
DAY HOURS: 7:00Am to 4:00Pm: Tuesday, 8/16 thru Friday, 8/26
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction may result in changes to bus routes or stop locations.
- Metro will post signs at affected stops to advise of alternative boarding locations.
- Real-time information available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.GOMETRO.
- Weekend closure updates will be sent by email and available online at: metro.net/purplelineext. Sign up to receive emails regarding PLE construction at: Purplelineext@metro.net.
- Local access remains available from Gregory Way and San Vicente Blvd.
- 24/7 Project Hotline: 213-922-6934
- Construction is a dynamic process and is subject to change without notice.