This weekend, from Friday, August 12th thru Monday August 15th, the design-builder will continue jet grouting under the full closure in coordination with the decking.
Jet grouting will occur on Wilshire between Orange and Mansfield. Sycamore will be closed on the north and south sides of the Wilshire/Sycamore intersection. The south side of Sycamore will be closed from Wednesday, August 10th - Monday, August 15th.
Construction activities will include potholing, saw cutting, piling, drilling, chipping and backfilling.
Work hours: 7am-11pm
Support Activities: 11pm-7am
WHEN: Thursday, August 11th – Monday, August 15th
WHERE: Wilshire/La Brea
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction may result in changes to bus routes and stop locations. Metro will post signs at affected stops to advise riders of alternative boarding locations. Real-time information will be available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.gometro.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- Buses will use 3rd St. to La Brea as a detour. Bus stops will be posted. 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
- Email: Purplelineext@metro.net