From 7am to 4pm on Thursday, June 15, Friday, June 16, and Monday, June 19, there will be utility investigation on the sidewalk along the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between Manhattan Pl. and Western Ave. This work will involve pot holing. Pedestrian detour signs will be installed, and access to the businesses and the bus stop will be maintained.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
Email | Facebook | Twitter
Sign up to receive constructions notices via email
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
||Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Doing Business With Metro
||Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!