Starting Friday, June 2 at 9pm, through Sunday, June 4 at 7am, westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be closed between Crenshaw Blvd. and Windsor Ave. to support jet grouting activities at Wilshire Bl./Crenshaw Blvd. Lane reductions will start on westbound Wilshire Blvd. at Norton Ave. leading to the closure at Crenshaw Blvd. The following traffic detour will be in place for the duration of the closure:
- Southbound Crenshaw Blvd. to westbound Olympic Blvd. to northbound La Brea Ave.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Metro 20/720 lines and Big Blue Bus service at Western Ave. will be impacted, as will eastbound and westbound bus stops between Plymouth Blvd. and Manhattan Pl. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
Santa Monica bus service information can be found here: https://www.bigbluebus.com/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|