Starting Saturday, May 20 – Sunday, May 21, pile installation will occur in the Wilshire/La Cienega intersection. Work hours are 7am-8pm for the drilling and setting of piles, and 8pm-10pm for concrete and support activities. This work will require the following traffic control:
- Northbound La Cienega Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Gregory Way to just north of Wilshire Blvd.
- Wilshire/La Cienega crosswalks on the west leg and the south leg of the intersection will be closed with signed pedestrian detours.
- Left turns will be restricted from northbound La Cienega Blvd. to westbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Parking restrictions will be installed on the east side of La Cienega Blvd. between Gregory Way and Wilshire Blvd.
- The northbound Metro 705 and 105 bus stop at Wilshire/La Cienega will be temporarily relocated to Wilshire/Gregory Way.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Metro bus stops for 720/20 have been relocated to Wilshire Blvd./Stanley Ave. and Wilshire Blvd./La Jolla Ave. Metro buses will post stop relocations and announce relocations and detours to riders.
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|