Starting Saturday, May 20 thru mid-2018*, Gale Dr. will be closed just north of Wilshire Blvd. to safely support pile installation, street decking, excavation, and associated construction activities. This street closure will include the following traffic control measures:
- North Gale Dr. will be closed just north of Wilshire Blvd.
- Local access for residents and businesses will be maintained from San Vicente Blvd.
- Street signs will be in place indicating no thru traffic to Wilshire Blvd.
*Pending City of Beverly Hills approval
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Metro bus stops for 720/20 have been relocated to Wilshire Blvd./Stanley Ave. and Wilshire Blvd./La Jolla Ave. Metro buses will post stop relocations and announce relocations and detours to riders.
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|