Starting, Thursday, April 19 – Saturday, June 10, (anticipated end date) Tower Dr. will be closed at Wilshire Blvd. to support jet grouting construction at the intersection of Wilshire Blvd. and Tower Dr. A signed pedestrian detour, with pedestrian ramps, will be installed to replace the restricted crosswalk at Tower Dr. K-rail will be extended just east of Tower Dr. as a protection for adjacent traffic lanes. Vehicle and pedestrian access to the Landmark Center will remain open.
Work hours will be 7am-10pm for the duration of the closure.
Tower Dr. is anticipated to be closed at Wilshire April 19 – June 10. Updates provided as work progresses.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Metro bus stops for 720/20 have been relocated to Wilshire Blvd./Stanley Ave. and Wilshire Blvd./La Jolla Ave. Metro buses will post stop relocations and announce relocations and detours to riders.
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|