Advanced utility relocation work will continue at night during the week and over the weekend along the north side of Wilshire Blvd. and on Gale Dr. north of Wilshire Blvd. from Monday, April 24th thru Thursday, April 27th.
Work will occur along the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and Le Doux Rd and on Gale Dr. just north of Wilshire Blvd. This work will consist of accessing the vaults for cable pulling activities.
See intermittent lane reductions and sidewalk impacts below:
Wilshire Blvd.: One lane will remain open westbound between La Cienega Blvd and Le Doux Rd.
Gale Dr.: Intermittent closures of North and South Gale Dr., with a partial sidewalk closure adjacent on the east side sidewalk on North Gale Dr.
Work hours and dates*:
- Monday, 4/24 from 8pm to Tuesday 4/25 at 7am
- Tuesday, 4/25 from 8pm to Wednesday 4/26 at 7am
- Wednesday, 4/26 from 10pm to Thursday, 4/27 at 7am
- Thursday, 4/27 from 8pm to Friday, 4/28 at 7am
*Pending City of Beverly Hills approval
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
Metro bus stops for 720/20 have been relocated to Wilshire Blvd./Stanley Ave. and Wilshire Blvd./La Jolla Ave. Metro buses will post stop relocations and announce relocations and detours to riders.
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|