On Sunday, August 27th through Friday, September 1st (8pm – 6:30am), work will continue to perform conduit placement at the intersection of Tower Dr. and Wilshire Blvd.
The following traffic control measures will be in place:
- Tower Dr. will be closed just south of Wilshire Blvd.
- Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction on Wilshire Blvd. from Gale Dr. to San Vicente Blvd.
- Temporary sidewalk closure on the north side of Wilshire Blvd., just west of San Vicente Blvd.
Work hours and dates*:
- Sunday, 8/27 at 8pm – Monday, 8/28 at 6:30am
- Monday, 8/28 at 8pm – Tuesday, 8/29 at 6:30am
- Tuesday, 8/29 at 8pm – Wednesday, 8/30 at 6:30am
- Wednesday, 8/30 at 8pm – Thursday, 8/31 at 6:30am
- Thursday, 8/31 at 8pm – Friday, 9/1 at 6:30am
*Pending City of Beverly Hills approval
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
Metro bus stops for 720/20 have been relocated to Wilshire Blvd./Stanley Ave. and Wilshire Blvd./La Jolla Ave. Metro buses will post stop relocations and announce relocations and detours to riders.
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|