To promote public safety, a new 10-minute customer loading zone has been in installed in the City of Beverly Hills on San Vicente Bl. for access to the 8383 Wilshire building. Uber and Lyft drivers are encouraged to drop-off and pick-up passengers from the 8383 Wilshire building at the established location.
Uber and Lyft drivers are prohibited from picking up passengers on Gale Dr, which interferes with Section 1 Metro Purple Line Extension Transit Project trucks from entering and leaving the Gale Staging yard located Wilshire Bl and Gale Dr.
The 10-minute customer loading zone is located on San Vicente Bl, just south of San Vicente Bl driveway to 8383 Wilshire building.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Metro bus stops for 720/20 have been relocated to Wilshire Blvd./Stanley Ave. and Wilshire Blvd./La Jolla Ave. Metro buses will post stop relocations and announce relocations and detours to riders.
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
Train service will be replaced by bus shuttles on two stretches of the Expo Line this month in order for maintenance and repair work to be performed on overhead wires, track and communications equipment. Click for more info.
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|