From Friday, March 10 to Saturday, March 11, from 7am - 4pm, pot-holing will occur on the south side of the Wilshire Blvd. sidewalk. This work will require the following closures:
- Southside Wilshire Blvd. sidewalk closed between Hamilton Dr. and Gale Dr., Friday, March 10 - Saturday, March 11, 7am-4pm.
- Driveway access to 8420 Wilshire Blvd. (US Renal Center) will be closed. Access map to the parking lot below. Friday, March 10, Saturday, March 11, 7am - 4pm. A flagger will be on Gale Dr. to assist with driveway access.
Local access map for 8420 Wilshire Blvd.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines will be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|