March 14, 2017
From Friday, March 17, 8pm to Monday, March 20, 6am, there will be a closure on eastbound Wilshire Blvd. at Crenshaw Blvd. to support jet grout construction.
This work will involve the following traffic control measures:
- Closure to eastbound Wilshire Blvd. at Crenshaw Blvd.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Windsor Blvd. and Crenshaw Blvd.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. closed between Norton Ave. and Wilton Pl.
- The detour for eastbound traffic will be: eastbound Wilshire Blvd. to southbound Crenshaw Blvd. to eastbound Olympic Blvd. to northbound Western Ave. to eastbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. and local access is maintained on Wilshire Blvd. between Crenshaw Blvd. and Western Ave.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines will be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|