From Thursday, March 2 to Friday, March 3, eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane from 9am to 3:30pm each day. This lane reduction will occur between Norton Ave. and Wilton Pl.
This temporary traffic control plan will allow pot holing to confirm the location of underground utilities.
When this work concludes, Wilshire Blvd. will return to two lanes in each direction, although other work may require different lane closures.
Intermittent closures, such as non-peak weekday lanes closures and weekend directional closures, will occur. Advanced work notifications will be provided as work proceeds.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Metro bus stops will be relocated or line will be impacted. All Metro 20/720 stops will be signed and posted, and information will be provided.
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|