Metro contractors will conduct field work in the City of Beverly Hills on Wednesday, March 1st through Friday, March 10th, 2017. Activities will include the temporary installation of noise monitoring equipment on street poles in the area of the future Wilshire/Rodeo station. The purpose of this work is to monitor and establish baseline noise levels prior to future construction activities.
- Wednesday and Thursday, March 1st and March 2nd; 8:00AM - 8:00PM
- Equipment will be in place until Friday, March 10th and monitored 24/7
- Wilshire Blvd. from El Camino Dr. to Crescent Dr.
- Reeves Dr. south of Wilshire Blvd.
- Canon Dr. north and south of Wilshire Blvd.
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals by City of Beverly Hills.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call Metro 24hr Hotline at 213.922.6934 or City of Beverly Hills Customer Service 310.285.2467
- Field work: Equipment Installation - Wednesday, March 1st and Thursday, March 2nd; 8:00AM - 8:00PM
- Field work: Noise Monitoring - Wednesday, March 1st to Friday, March 10th