February 23, 2017
Utility work will occur on Wilshire Blvd. and La Brea Ave. on Saturday, February 25 - Sunday, February 26. Work will involve trenching to complete a utility connection. Work hours are 7am Saturday - 11pm Sunday. The following traffic control measures will be in place:
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Orange Dr. and La Brea Ave.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. right turn restriction at La Brea Ave.
- Northbound La Brea Ave. reduced to two lanes between 8th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
- Parking restrictions installed on northbound La Brea Ave. between 8th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines will be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|