Wilshire Blvd./Western Ave. – Street Restoration and Instrumentation
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to two lanes from Western Ave. to Manhattan Pl. for street restoration from 8pm, Monday to 6am Tuesday.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be intermittently reduced to two lanes from Manhattan Pl. to Western Ave., 9am–3:30pm, Monday–Wednesday. Temporary parking restrictions on Wilshire Blvd. may be required.
- Manhattan Pl. will be closed at Wilshire Blvd., 9am–3:30pm, Wednesday–Friday. Access to Manhattan Pl. will be maintained from 6th St.
Wilshire Blvd./Rimpau Blvd. – Street Restoration and Instrumentation Work
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to two lanes from Lucerne Blvd. to Rimpau Blvd. for street restoration, 9am–3:30pm, Monday–Friday.
Wilshire Blvd./La Brea Ave. – Excavation and Utility Work
- Excavation from behind the closure at Wilshire Blvd./Sycamore Ave. and from the staging yards at Wilshire Blvd./La Brea Ave.
- Weekend work: pot holing and paving for a sewer line relocation on La Brea Ave., 7am– 7pm, Saturday. The following traffic control measure will be in place:
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane from Orange Ave. to La Brea Ave.
- Northbound La Brea Ave. reduced to one lane from 8th St. to Wilshire Blvd.
- Parking restrictions on La Brea Ave. between 8th St. to Wilshire Blvd.
- The east leg crosswalk will be closed. A pedestrian detour sign will be installed.
Wilshire Blvd./Cloverdale Ave. – Pot Holing and Jet Grouting Preparation
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Cochran Ave. and Detroit St. Left turns will be restricted form eastbound Wilshire Blvd. to northbound Detroit St. intermittently, 9am–3:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
Wilshire Blvd./Fairfax Ave. – Excavation, Hauling and Wilshire Blvd. Deck Opening
- Ogden Dr. closed intermittently south of Wilshire Blvd. to support hauling and excavation. 7am–11pm, Monday–Friday, with support activities, as needed, between 11pm–7am.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to two lanes from Fairfax Ave. to Ogden Dr., 9am–3:30pm, Tuesday–Thursday.
Wilshire Blvd./La Cienega Blvd. – Pot Holing, Piling, Instrumentation and Steel Deliveries
- Pot holing, work zone preparation, and piling on the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between La Cienega Blvd. and San Vicente Blvd. Work hours are 7am–4pm, 9pm–6am, Monday–Friday.
- N. Hamilton Dr. closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd., 7am–10pm
- N. Gale Dr. closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd., 7am–10pm.
- La Cienega Blvd. east side sidewalk closed just north of Wilshire Blvd. through Friday, August 25.
- Sidewalk closed between Gale Dr. and San Vicente Blvd. 7am–10pm, Monday–Friday. Pedestrian detour signs will be installed and access to 8383 Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained.
- Northbound La Cienega Blvd. will be reduced to two lanes from Gregory Way to just north of Wilshire Blvd. K-rail will be installed north of Wilshire Blvd., in front of the staging yard, to separate the work zone from traffic through August 28.
- The sidewalk on the east side of La Cienega Blvd. will be closed just north of Wilshire Blvd. The north leg crosswalk of the Wilshire Blvd./La Cienega Blvd. intersection will be closed through August 28. Pedestrian detour signs will be installed. Parking restrictions will be in place on the east side of La Cienega Blvd. from 256 La Cienega Blvd. to 8484 Wilshire Blvd. through September 1.
- Northbound La Cienega Blvd. intermittently reduced to one lane from Gregory Way to Wilshire Blvd., 8pm–6am, Tuesday–Friday. Westbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Gale Dr. and La Cienega Blvd.
- Right turns from southbound San Vicente Blvd. to westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be closed starting Tuesday, August 22 through Friday, September 15.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|