Wilshire Blvd. /Western Ave. – Excavation, Instrumentation and Utility Work
- North side of Wilshire Blvd. sidewalk closure between Manhattan Pl. and Western Ave. in front of the construction staging yard. Access to businesses is maintained and a signed pedestrian detour is installed.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be intermittently reduced to one lane between Western Ave. and Manhattan Pl. and northbound Manhattan Pl. will be closed at Wilshire Blvd. Monday-Friday, 9am-3:30pm.
Wilshire Blvd./Norton Ave. – Work Zone Removal
- Westbound and eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced intermittently to two lanes between Rimpau Blvd. and Rossmore Ave. for instrumentation work, 9am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Wilshire Blvd./Rimpau Ave. – Instrumentation Work
- Westbound and eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced intermittently to two lanes between Rimpau Blvd. and Rossmore Ave. For instrumentation work, 9am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Wilshire Blvd./La Brea Ave. – Concrete Work, Rebar Steel Deliveries and Underground Support at Wilshire Blvd./Sycamore Ave.
- Hauling, deliveries and concrete work continue at the Wilshire/La Brea staging yards.
- Tunnel support equipment set up at the Wilshire/La Brea staging yards, including the addition of grout silos in the La Brea staging yard on the south side of Wilshire.
- Underground support from the center opening work zone at Wilshire Blvd./Sycamore Ave. continues.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Orange Dr. and La Brea Ave. from 10pm-6am, Sunday-Monday and Thursday-Friday. Left turns and thru movements will be restricted on Sycamore Ave. at Wilshire Blvd. on Monday and Friday 7am-3:30pm.
Wilshire Blvd./Fairfax Ave. – Excavation and Hauling
- Ogden Dr. will be closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd. Monday-Friday, 7am-11pm to support hauling.
Wilshire Blvd./La Jolla Ave. – Jet Grouting Preparation
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane in each direction intermittently between Gale Dr. and San Diego Way, Monday-Friday, 9am-3:30pm. For more information, click here.
Wilshire Blvd./La Cienega Blvd. – Excavation, Instrumentation, Hauling, Utility Hanging and Street Restriping
- Excavation and utility work on the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between La Cienega Blvd. and San Vicente Blvd. Work hours are 7am-5pm, 8pm-6am, Monday-Friday.
- N. Gale Dr. will be closed intermittently Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm.
- The sidewalk on the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between La Cienega Blvd. and Hamilton Dr. will be closed Monday, March 19-April 2. The sidewalk between Hamilton and Gale will be open. Anticipated work hours are 7am-5pm. Access to 8447 Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained and signed pedestrian detours will be installed.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced intermittently to one lane between Gale Dr. and San Vicente Blvd. from Monday-Friday, 9am-3:30pm.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Willaman Dr. and La Cienega Blvd. and S. Le Doux Rd. will be temporarily closed at Wilshire Blvd on Tuesday/Wednesday, Wednesday/Thursday nights from 10pm-6am.
- Right turns from southbound San Vicente Blvd. to westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be closed intermittently Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!