Wilshire Blvd./Western Ave. – Utility (Sewer) Relocation
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be intermittently reduced to two lanes from Western Ave. to Manhattan Pl. for pot holing, 10 am-9pm, Monday – Friday. Temporary parking restrictions on Wilshire Blvd. may be required.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be intermittently reduced to one lane from Manhattan Pl. to Western Ave., 10 am–9pm, Monday–Friday. Temporary parking restrictions on Wilshire Blvd. may be required.
- Bus stops at Wilshire/Western will be temporarily relocated. Bus operations will place signage at bus stops and inform riders.
Wilshire Blvd./Arden Blvd. – Instrumentation Work
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to two lanes in each direction between Muirfield Rd. and Arden Blvd. for instrumentation work, 9am–3:30pm, Monday–Friday.
Wilshire Blvd./La Brea Ave. – Excavation and Hauling
- Excavation from behind the closure at Wilshire Blvd./Sycamore Ave. and from the staging yards at Wilshire Blvd./La Brea Ave.
Wilshire Blvd./Cloverdale Ave. – Geotechnical Work Associated with Jet Grouting
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Cochran Ave. and Detroit St. Left turns will be intermittently restricted from eastbound Wilshire Blvd. to northbound Detroit St., 9am–3:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
Wilshire Blvd./Fairfax Ave. – Work in the Wilshire/Ogden Yard, Underground, & Banner Installation
- Banner installation on the Wilshire/Ogden staging yard. Southside of Wilshire Blvd. sidewalk closed between Ogden Dr. and Orange Grove Ave. 9pm-6am, Monday-Thursday.
- Ogden Dr. will be closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd. Monday-Friday 7am-11pm to support hauling.
Wilshire Blvd./La Cienega Blvd. – Decking Preparation and Utility Work
- Decking preparation in the work zone will continue on the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between La Cienega Blvd. and San Vicente Blvd. Work hours are 7am–4pm, 9pm–6am, Monday–Friday.
- N. Gale Dr. closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd., work hours are 7am–10pm.
- Northside Wilshire Blvd. sidewalk closed between La Cienega Blvd. and Hamilton Dr. thru October 31st. Work hours are 7am–10pm, and continuous under weekend closures. Pedestrian detour signs will be installed and access to 8447 Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained from Hamilton Dr.
- Northbound La Cienega Blvd. will be reduced to two lanes from Gregory Way to just north of Wilshire Blvd. K-rail will be installed north of Wilshire Blvd., in front of the staging yard, to separate the work zone from traffic. Parking restrictions will be in place on the east side of La Cienega Blvd. from 256 La Cienega Blvd. to 8484 Wilshire Blvd. through October 31.
- Right turns from southbound San Vicente Blvd. to westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be closed through October 31.
- N. Hamilton Dr. and S. Hamilton Dr. will be closed Friday starting at 7am to install noise mitigation measures in preparation for weekend construction. The closure will remain through the weekend.
- During the four weekends in October, there will be full closures of the Wilshire Blvd./La Cienega Blvd. intersection for decking construction. More details here.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|