Median Removal at Wilshire Blvd./Manhattan Pl.
- Wilshire Blvd. reduced to two lanes in each direction between St. Andrews Pl. and Western Ave., Monday-Friday, 9am -3:30pm. Work will be required on Saturday, February 11 from 7am-5pm.
Jet Grouting at Wilshire Blvd./Windsor Blvd.
- Wilshire Blvd. reduced intermittently to one lane in each direction between Crenshaw Blvd. and Rossmore Ave., off-peak hours, 9am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Excavation and Utility Work at Wilshire Blvd./La Brea Ave.
- Sycamore Ave. closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd. south of Wilshire Blvd., 7am-11pm, Monday-Friday.
- Orange Dr. closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd. south of Wilshire Blvd., 7am-11pm, Monday-Friday.
- Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane in each direction between Detroit St. and Mansfield Ave., 9pm- 6am, Wednesday- Thursday. Turn restrictions at Orange Dr. and Mansfield Ave.
- Traffic control officers will be dispatched to the intersections.
Piling, geotechnical instrumentation and decking preparation at Wilshire Blvd./Fairfax Ave.
- Orange Grove Ave. closed intermittently south of Wilshire Blvd., Tuesday-Friday. Work hours are 7am-11pm with support activities, as needed, between 11pm-7am.
- Tar and gas sampling on Wilshire Blvd. 8pm-6am, Monday-Friday. Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced intermittently to two lanes between Fairfax Ave. and Crescent Heights Blvd. Eastbound Wilshire reduced intermittently to two lanes between Crescent Heights Ave. and Orange Grove Ave.
Pot holing, tree removal and Geotechnical instrumentation work at Wilshire Blvd./La Cienega Blvd.
- Work to occur behind established closure on the south side of Wilshire Blvd.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
Train service will be replaced by bus shuttles on two stretches of the Expo Line this month in order for maintenance and repair work to be performed on overhead wires, track and communications equipment. Click for more info.
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|