Advanced utility relocation work will continue during evening hours on the north side of Wilshire Blvd. at N. Gale Dr. and during daytime hours along La Cienega Blvd. just north of Wilshire Blvd. from Sunday, May 21st thru Friday, May 26th.
Daytime work will consist of installing a pole and overhead line installations.
La Cienega Blvd. Northbound La Cienega reduced to 2 lanes just south of Wilshire Blvd. to just north of Wilshire Blvd. from 7am-4pm, Monday-Friday.
Evening work will consist of conduit placement.
See intermittent lane reductions and sidewalk impacts below:
- Westbound curb lane will be closed at Gale Dr.
- Intermittent closures of N. Gale Dr., with a partial sidewalk closure adjacent on the east side sidewalk of N. Gale Dr.
Work Hours and Dates*
- Sunday, 5/21 8pm to Monday, 5/22 at 7am
- Monday, 5/22 8pm to Tuesday, 5/23 at 7am
- Tuesday, 5/23 8pm to Wednesday, 5/24 at 7am
- Wednesday, 5/24 10:30pm to Thursday, 5/25 7am
- Thursday, 5/25 8pm to Friday, 5/26 at 7am
*Pending City of Beverly Hills approval
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Metro bus stops for 720/20 have been relocated to Wilshire Blvd./Stanley Ave. and Wilshire Blvd./La Jolla Ave. Metro buses will post stop relocations and announce relocations and detours to riders.
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|