Median Removal at Wilshire Blvd./Manhattan Pl.
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to two lanes in each direction between St. Andrews Pl. and Western Ave., Monday-Friday, 9am -3:30pm
Jet Grouting at Wilshire Blvd./Windsor Blvd.
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced intermittently to one lane in each direction between Crenshaw Blvd. and Rossmore Ave., off-peak hours, 9am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Excavation and Utility Work at Wilshire Blvd./La Brea Ave.
- Sycamore Ave. will be closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd. south of Wilshire Blvd., 7am-11pm, Monday-Friday.
Piling, geotechnical instrumentation and decking preparation at Wilshire Blvd./Fairfax Ave.
- Orange Grove Ave. will be closed intermittently south of Wilshire Blvd., Tuesday-Friday. Work hours are 7am-11pm with support activities, as needed, between 11pm-7am.
- The sidewalk on the south side of Wilshire Blvd. will be closed intermittently just west of Fairfax Ave., 7am-11pm, Monday-Friday. Signed pedestrian detour will be installed and business access maintained.
- Pile work will continue west of Fairfax Ave., 7am-11pm, Monday-Friday. Driveway access will be maintained to 6128 Wilshire Blvd. via flaggers.
- Tar and gas sampling will occur on Wilshire Blvd. 8pm-6am, Monday-Friday. Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced intermittently to two lanes between Fairfax Ave. and Crescent Heights Blvd. Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced intermittently to two lanes between Crescent Heights Ave. and Orange Grove Ave.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|