Starting Monday, February 6th thru March 2017, pre-piling and pot holing activities will occur in the Wilshire Blvd./La Cienega Blvd. area. Construction activities include saw cutting, pot holing, geotechnical instrumentation work, and closure maintenance.
- Work will mainly occur behind the k-rail on the south side of Wilshire Blvd.
- Work will extend outside of the work zone under intermittent closures of side streets, sidewalks on Wilshire Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd.
- Work hours are Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm.
- Sidewalk work may occur at night, from 8pm-7am or on weekends from 8am-6pm or 6pm-8am.
- Abandoned bus stops as a result of traffic control set-up will be moved to the bus stops at Wilshire Blvd./ La Jolla Ave. and Wilshire Blvd./ Stanley Ave.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Abandoned bus stops as a result of traffic control set-up will be moved to the bus stops at Wilshire Blvd./ La Jolla Ave. and Wilshire Blvd./ Stanley Ave.
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|