February 10, 2017
Continuing through Wednesday, February 15, the median on Wilshire Blvd./Manhattan Pl. will be removed to support upcoming jet grouting (in support of the future tunnel). This work will involve saw cutting, demolition and removal of the median trees. Weekday work hours are 9am-3:30pm. Work will be required on Saturday, February 11, from 7am-5pm.
Weekday work hours are 9am-3:30pm. Work will be required on Saturday, February 11, from 7am-5pm.
This work will require the following traffic control:
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to two lanes between Gramercy Pl. and Western Ave.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to two lanes between Western Ave. and Manhattan Pl.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. left turn pocket closed at St. Andrew’s Pl.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
Train service will be replaced by bus shuttles on two stretches of the Expo Line this month in order for maintenance and repair work to be performed on overhead wires, track and communications equipment. Click for more info.
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|