Soundwall construction at Wilshire/Gale and Wilshire/La Cienega, Monday, January 30 - Friday, February 3, 7am-4pm.
- Work includes pot-holing, installation of steel piles above-ground, and setting of wooden sound-blanket lined panels.
Median removal work, Monday, January 30 - Friday, February 3, from 9am-3:30pm.
Work will involve street-level demolition of the median and asphalt, permitted removal of trees, and restoration and re-striping of the street near the median.
This work will require the following lane closures:
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to two lanes between San Vicente Blvd. and Tower Dr.
- Southbound San Vicente Blvd. reduced to two lanes between Orange St. and Wilshire Blvd.
- Northbound San Vicente Blvd. left turn pocket closure at Wilshire Blvd.
Geotechnical instrumentation installation, Monday, January 30 - Tuesday, January 31, 7am-4pm.
Instrumentation installation will continue on La Cienega Blvd. from 7am-4pm. This work will involve drilling underground, using a compact drill rig, to install instruments that will monitor geological conditions.
This work will require the following traffic control:
- Northbound La Cienega Blvd. reduced to two lanes north of Wilshire Blvd.
- Bus stops will be temporarily signed and posted for relocation.
Advanced utility relocation work continues on Monday, January 30 - Friday, February 3, 7am-4pm at Wilshire Blvd./La Cienega Blvd.
Work will occur along the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between Hamilton Dr. and Le Doux Rd. Work will consist of accessing the vaults for cable pulling activities.
See lane reductions below:
- Wilshire Blvd.: Two lanes will remain open westbound between Hamilton Dr. and Le Doux Rd.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|