This Saturday, January 28, utility work will continue on La Brea Ave. Work will involve trenching to complete a utility connection. Work hours are 7am-9pm.
The following traffic control measures will be in place:
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Orange Dr. and La Brea Ave.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. right turn restriction at La Brea Ave.
- Northbound La Brea Ave. reduced to two lanes between 8th St. and La Brea Ave.
- Parking restrictions installed on northbound La Brea Ave. between 8th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|