Field Work: Westwood to Century City
Metro contractors are performing field work as part of the planning for Section 3 of the Purple Line Extension. The work will include groundwater well development and monitoring to gather further information about the geological conditions.
Friday, January 27th between 9:00AM – 3:30PM
Northbound right turn lane on Sepulveda Boulevard, south of Wilshire Boulevard.
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, homes & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance. Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Temporary lane closures will be required; detours with signage will be implemented.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Temporary bus stops with relocation signage will be implemented.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call the 24/7 hotline at (213) 922-6934
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- Well development and monitoring of groundwater well and gas probes. Friday, January 27th between 9:00AM - 3:30PM